Go easy on yourself!
Never be too hard on yourself. Listen, life is hard enough! Work is hard enough! Raising kids and paying bills is not enough! Take it easy on yourself. Try! Just try to do your absolute best and be comfortable leaving it there. I HATE when I hear someone say, "I cannot do this" I am an idiot"! Stop it! Stop it right the hell NOW!!! I find it out how people put themselves down. You must realize that you are your biggest fan and your biggest critic. The whole world is watching you and criticizing you, there is no reason to criticize yourself.
Myself personally, I feel I am perfect! Let me explain! I feel I am perfect because I don't have any malice and ill intensions in my heart. I move gracefully with peace and tranquility. With that being said.... whatever happens in my life, despite if it's a HUGE inconvenience or not, I know I will be ok. I will always take it easy on me. I will always be my biggest fan. I will cheer myself on even if I want to collapse in tears. Strength. It's the strength that we all need and yearn for. We must realize strength comes from within. Give yourself positive and motivating words of affirmation. Pour into yourself. Never expect someone to push you, motivate you, or help 100%. Never rely on another human being for that type of support. You are the ground, the concrete, the foundation of your life... anyone else is simply an addition.
Here are some ways to take it easy on yourself
1. tell yourself "Great job"
2. Give yourself credit for what you have accomplished
3. Realize everyone in your life may not have your best interest... them move accordingly
4. Smile and be grateful for the life that you are living
5. Take time for yourself to re-group and re-focus if you need to
6. Realize tough time do not last. Stay strong long enough to see the rainbow after the storm
7. Most importantly be proud of yourself and pat yourself on the back